Sourcing of used fats and oils
Oil and fat waste is sourced through different channels:
- Directly purchasing from suppliers and collectors, primarily oils collected from the hotel and catering sector, municipal collection and the food industry.
- Planning and coordination of transportation and collection.
- Direct waste management services provided to different industrial sectors.
- Partnerships with various social associations and foundations that offer a collection service that facilitates the inclusion of people with disabilities and people at risk of social exclusion in the labour market.
We consider the sourcing phase to be crucially important to the process. For this reason, at Grinoil we give all of the suppliers, producers and different industrial sectors access to all the means they could potentially need, with the aim of achieving the best possible results in this area.
- Customized management: we provide a personal service, taking into account and adapting to the particular characteristics of each supplier and producer, providing a professional response to the needs that they indicate. We analyse, advise and plan each operation with the aim of achieving the solution that is in their best interests.
- Facilities and services: we are equipped with optimal facilities to provide the best service in terms of loading/unloading operations and processing documentation, streamlining the process as much as possible. Thanks to the plant’s great location at a strategic site within the industrial area of Barcelona, just a few minutes from the main urban centres in the region and the key communication links (C-58, AP-7, C17), we are able to optimize our transportation routes to a great extent, leading directly to savings in terms of time and money.
- Purchase quotes/prices: we offer our suppliers the best purchase quotes and prices, constantly keeping them up to date in terms of these prices and any changes that occur in response to movements in the market.
- We always guarantee cash payment at the earliest opportunity, because we believe that it is important in terms of helping to develop professional activity.